A delightful, sunny, fun vacation at Reef View Pavilion Villas in Grenada.
Del Cielo is a rustic adobe style contemporary 4 bedroom/4 bathroom luxury sea view condo located at the Grenada Villa Resort, Reef View Pavilions, in Lance aux Epines, St. George's. It sleeps from 2 to 8 guests comfortably. There is access to two refreshing pools. A small neighborhood beach is a short walk away.
Outdoors and Setting
Del Cielo is situated on the third or uppermost floor of the building yet only 3 steps up to access from the parking area. The elevation allows for sweet, invigorating Caribbean breezes, brilliant natural light throughout the day, and unobstructed, peaceful views of the neighborhood and the nearby bay.
Positioned directly above the glistening lagoon style pool with magnificent Fox Tail and African Oil palm trees rising up to the verandah, the condo's many windows keep guests connected and alive with the vibrant yet tranquil surrounds. The sights, sounds, and feelings from flowing water surround the apartment – with the rooftop pool, the swimming pool below, and the nearby neighborhood beach in view. The more you take in the pools and bay from inside and around the condo, the better. The omnipresence of water provides such dramatic points of interest on the property. The water also beautifully reflects the sky, the hillsides, and tropical vegetation.
Generous outdoor living areas from which to stage your daily vacation activities are provided.
The lower courtyard grounds offers our free-form lagoon style pool. It's definitely not your usual backyard pool scene. Its organic shapes, colours, and materials will take you to another frame of mind…Caribbean-style living. Fully grown palm trees rise from rounded islands within and on the smooth, undulating edges of the pool. The multiple shallow areas are great for even the smallest kids to wade and play or for adults to sip a drink, float or walk around in the water. The deeper part is great for swimming and splashing. On the shore of the lagoon pool, concrete surface interspersed with various hues of tiny river stones create an outdoor carpet underneath your bare feet to keep you in touch and anchored to our lovely natural setting.
On the rooftop, our raised perch allows you to take in the spectacular views of shimmering bays and Grenada's lush, tropical landscape. A beautiful, Spanish-style ramada covered with cool clay roof tiles is open sided yet provides shade and protection from the elements. Underneath the shade structure is a huge outdoor dining table in a Fleur de Lis shape, full size mahogany day bed, built in adobe style seating areas, and a barbeque area with sink and countertop space make this area a perfect spot to spend a vacation day, every day! In front of the ramada is a 50 foot long pool with built in seating – great for keeping cool under the sunny Caribbean sky with your favorite drink in hand. This rooftop pool is about 3 feet deep so the entire family can enjoy safely. An uncovered lounge area with sun chairs and built in daybeds is the spot to work on your tan. Two outdoor showers and toilet complete the rooftop lounge. From this setting, the turquoise waters of the bay with its coral reef outcroppings, sleepy yachts, and faint beach sounds frame an array of sensory stimulants such as cool orange-brown clay roof and floor tiles, colorful Talavera tile accents, vibrant paints, tinted glass inserts along the view-side rails, variegated palm-like pandanus, purple and red bougainvillea, and swaying palm fronds on the fringes. These delights will keep you in the mood for fun, relaxation and vacation-style living.
· 4 spacious bedrooms
· 4 ensuite bathrooms (showers) with hot/cold water
· 3 king sized beds, 1 full sized bed with high quality mattresses
· Built-in closets, tables, shelves, seats, and desks
· Storage for suitcases
· Air conditioned
· Screened windows that let the Caribbean light, breezes, and views in
· Built-in night stands
· Open living area to kitchen and dining spaces
· Built-in oversized couch/daybed with comfy cushions and pillows
· TV (Roku)
· Sea view
· Air conditioned
· Wooden/glass/louvered windows for light, breezes, and views
· Open dining area to kitchen and living spaces
· Built-in dining table with local hardwood chairs
· Located close to multiple windows for light, breezes, and views
· Air conditioned
· Open kitchen to dining and living spaces
· Beautiful open shelved adobe style
· Fully equipped kitchen in open shelved adobe style
· Center island with cabinets underneath
· Sealed concrete countertops
· Comfy contoured seats and tables built in to the verandah for easy al fresco entertainment
· Verandah overlooks lagoon style pool, the palm treed grounds and surrounding neighborhood and the Turtleback bay.
· Can be accessed directly from 3 bedrooms and the living area